Devoted Legal Team Handles Your Estate Planning Needs
Building on the work of our founder, Lance P. Armstrong, Esq.
At The Law Firm of Lance P. Armstrong, PLLC, we have always kept to the values of hard work, personal attention, commitment to practice and continual learning espoused by founding partner Lance P. Armstrong, Esq., now deceased. Mr. Armstrong was deeply passionate about his work in elder law and estate planning, doing whatever it took to deliver outstanding service to each of his clients.
Serving in the U.S. Air Force, Mr. Armstrong attended St. John’s University under the GI Bill, and opened a private practice after graduation. He was the founding chairman of the Richmond County Bar Association's Elder Law Committee and a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. He also served as a member of the New York State Bar Association’s Trusts and Estates, and Elder Law sections, as well as the Staten Island Trial Lawyers Section. In his long career, Mr. Armstrong authored many legal articles on asset protection for the quarterly Richmond County Bar Association Journal and lectured widely for the Richmond County Bar Association's Continuing Legal Education program.
Continuing a strong tradition of excellence
Today, The Law Firm of Lance P. Armstrong, PLLC remains a leader in providing reliable estate planning services to individuals and families in Staten Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn and the surrounding areas. We are attentive to your concerns and committed to crafting a strategy resulting in a sound estate plan for you and your loved ones. You can rest easy knowing you are preparing for the future in a truly effective way.
Contact an experienced estate planning lawyer
Proudly serving the five boroughs of New York City, The Law Firm of Lance P. Armstrong, PLLC can address all of your questions and concerns related to estate planning. Call us now at or contact us online to get started.
Anthony J. Lamberti, Esq.
Anthony J. Lamberti, Esq. joined The Law Firm of Lance P. Armstrong, PLLC as partner in 2011. He focuses on elder law, trusts and estates and guardianship cases. Mr. Lamberti is a lifelong Brooklyn resident who received his Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School in 1990. Mr. Lamberti received his undergraduate degree from John Jay College, where he played baseball for the legendary coach Lou DeMartino and he was elected to the John Jay College Athletics Hall of Fame in 1996. He previously served as a Principal Law Clerk of the New York State Supreme Court, Kings County, to the Honorable Leonard Scholnick and oversaw approximately 1,500 guardianship cases. Mr. Lamberti serves on a number of boards related to guardianship and elder law and he is a frequent lecturer on these issues before bar associations and civic organizations.
- New York, 1991
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 1990
- B.A., John Jay College of Criminal Justice — The City University of New York, 1978
- Second Judicial Delegate, New York State Bar Association Elder Law Section Executive Committee, Guardianship sub-committee, 2000–2006
- Chair, New York State Bar Association Elder Law Section Executive Committee, Guardianship sub-committee
- New York State Bar Association Elder Law Section Executive Committee, Special Committee on Fiduciary Appointments, 2002–2005
- Board of Trustees, Brooklyn Bar Association, 1998–2006
- Chair, Elder Law Committee, Brooklyn Bar Association
- President, Bay Ridge Lawyers Association, 2008
- Second Judicial District Delegate, New York State Bar Association, Elder Law Second Section Executive Committee, 2000–2006
- Thirteenth Judicial District Delegate, Richmond County Elder Law Section Executive Committee, 2012–2015